1. OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING
The aim of this field to make engineering students know what telecommunication is all about and how to work with in their career. Telecommunication concerns transmission of information by various types of technologies over wire, radio, optical or other electronic systems.
2. RESEARCH SKILLS
- Students should be able to work as a team.
- Students should have communication knowledge.
- Students should have customer service skills.
- Students should have the ability to use their initiative.
- Students should be able to pay attention to details
- Project Manager.
- Solutions Architect.
- Network Engineer.
- Engineering Consultant.