*HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Entry Requirements for undergraduate students
- An application fee of 25.000 F CFA
- A filled application form
- A Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- A Certified Copy of ‘A’ Levels or BACC or its equivalent
- Photocopy of N.I.C.
- 4 Colored Passport Size Photographs
At least four O/L plus two A/L excluding Religious Studies. Equivalents recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education are allowed.
*BACHELORS DEGREE (B.Tech)
Admission into the final year (i.e. level 400) for HND/HPD holders in a relevant subject . No direct entry for ‘A’ Levels HOLDERS
Entry Requirement for Bachelors:
- Academic transcripts for the HND/HPD course from an institution of Higher learning duly approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Copy of HND Attestation.
Successful applicants will receive a “letter of offer” and an acceptance document.
*MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
To be considered for admission into the MBA programme, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Entry Requirements for MBA:
- Graduate Application for Admission Form
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A 500 – 1000 words statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendations
- Medical certificate of fitness
- Current resume highlighting professional and personal accomplishments as well as linguistics abilities, computer expertise, and leadership experience
- 20,000 fcfa application fee
Students can Scan the application form and all supporting documents such as transcripts and certificates and Send an email with application file as attachment to email@example.com.
Applicants with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in related fields are entitled to specific exemptions from some papers in the professional Certifications.
For Online application, simply fill out the information and upload it.
Note that any application without complete information will not be processed. Upon receipt of the above, the application will be processed and the admission status shall be communicated to the applicant. Any admitted student shall receive an admission letter, which states conditions for registration. The originals of documents sent electronically shall be presented upon registration.