The objective of the training:
This program aims to train professionals able to analyze a health situation, make decisions within the limits of their competence and to conduct interventions independently or in a multidisciplinary team.
- Skills to be acquired ®
- Develop ethical values of a normal professional;
- Make thoughtful and informed decisions;
- Be able to act with autonomy and responsibility in his area of competence.
- Master the computer tool and ICT
- Evaluate a clinical situation and establish a diagnosis in the Nursing field;
- Design and lead a project of Nursing;
- Accompany a person in the performance of daily health care
- Implement the actions towards diagnostic and therapeutic purposes;
- Initiate and implement the educational, preventive, curative and rehabilitative care;
- Communicate and conduct a relationship in the context of care; – Analyze the quality of care and improve professional practice; – Be able to work with health information systems and related team;
- Organize and coordinate interventions among health caregivers;
- Be able to share knowledge and the skills with other health professionals.
- Public Service
- Private hospitals and Clinics
- NGO (Non Governmental Organizations)
- research and Training