MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES
- Objective of the Training:
- The mission of the department of Medical Laboratory Sciences is to provide high-quality graduates with strong professional background.
- It also aims at producing a generation of holistic health care providers that will promote sustainable quality health care.
- The school will offer students international training standards that qualifies our graduates to sit for any national and other international exams. Our students upon graduation are equipped for the job market and global public health challenges.
- Research Skills:
- Acquire manual dexterity and adequate laboratory practical, management and research skills to enable them work independently and efficiently in the diagnosis, treatment and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
3. Opportunities for Students.
- During studies, the school facilitates the securing of a voluntary internship for Students in well-equipped hospitals.
- Students can access facilities on campus such as the Library, Simulation center and Teaching Laboratories to facilitate learning.
- Students can obtain free laptops after registration
4. Upon Graduation
Graduates can gain employment with;
- The Public service, Private health service, NGOs, and related Industries.
- With the background in Entrepreneurship acquired during studies, students can become self employed and even create job opportunities for others.
5. Highlights Worthy of Pride
- We have a well-equipped Teaching health center that facilities the practical teaching of students
- Our team of qualified and devoted teachers guarantee the delivery of up to date knowledge and ensures the professionalism of our programmes
- Over the years we have also built and maintain a great working relationship with hospitals and Healthcare service providers for the Clinical Internships of our students
- We also enjoy the benefits of collaboration and support from established foreign University such as the Savanna State University of the United States of America.