HND IN MARKETING - TRADE SALES
. The objective of the training
This specialty aims to respond to a need expressed by businesses: surround of commerciaL equipped, perfectly impregnated with the logic marketing, sensitized on the changing needs of the consumer and oriented toward the development of sales in an environment characterized by the competition.
The powers sought
Five key career paths for newly qualified Banking and Finance
A digital marketing manager organises the online marketing efforts of a business. They may be involved in online advertising, social media, website design and search engine optimisation, web form design, and online customer relationship management.
A campaign manager has high-level responsibility for the marketing of a brand, product, or line of products. They may have a budget that can be allocated across marketing channels.
A career in market research centres on the empirical side of marketing. Your job is, using sound research methods, to gather insight into consumer markets, how products are perceived and used, and the effectiveness of different types of marketing.
A marketing coordinator is an experienced professional who makes sure a diverse range of tasks are carried out. As the current list highlights, a marketing campaign can contain many different elements.
A sales manager is responsible for the team who are doing the selling as well as the sales strategy. In a retail (business to consumer) setting, they may be called a retail manager.
- The understanding of the international economy;
- The mastery of foreign languages; cross cultural The Ability to negotiate;
- The understanding of the professional environment;
- To be able to work under pressure; The adaptability.
- Understand strategic logic marketing;
- Understand the challenges faced by the business in a competitive environment; Understand the determinants of the commercial success of the company;
- Sell in an affordable manner and cost effective;
- Lead a sales team toward the achievement of objectives;
- Animate a point of sale;
- Do the carry out bench marking to increase sales
- Facilitator of the sales;
- Attached to the customership;
- Sales representative;
- Responsible for the sales.