MANAGEMENT OF N.G.Os
The objective of the training
The objective of this specialty is to produce technicians having good knowledge of analyses of the stakes of NGOs, the understanding and use of management techniques, the conception and follow-up of projects, and negotiation with partners.
Skills Sought After
- Understand the professional and economic environment and enterprises;
- Master the use of the computer;
- Be apt in oral and written communication;
- Be capable of team leadership.
- Lead a project for the creation of an NGO);
- Master the analyzing and evaluation tools of projects; Mount and manage NGO development projects;
- Participate in the preparation of NGO action plans (preparation o the rules, and orientation and harmonization of their orientation ,Put in place the means necessary for the accomplishment of the administrative action (defining the mission, programmers an scheduling; management of subventions and financial assistance);
- Give an account of the conduct of the work to hierarchy;
- Update his knowledge and follow up the evolution of regulatory and
- legislative instruments in the domain.
- The holder of the HND should be able to:
- Identify the principal components of a project in the domain
- and the roles involved;
- Evaluate the charges and arrange the scheduling of an NGO;
- Construct and follow up the budgetary plan of an NGO;
- Follow up and master NGOs.
- Administrative officer of NGOs;
- Collaborator to the head of a project;
- Assistant to the head of a cooperation and development mission;