Specialty: Assistant Manager
The objective of the training
This specialty, which replaces the HND in “Secretarial studies “trains the collaborators of
General, manager, Directors of units or heads of service. Organized, rigorous, dynamic,
discreet, they assist, facilitate and follow the work of the responsible in order to make it more
effective. The Assistant Manager provides mainly plays the role of interface and mediation
between the company and its environment. He is in charge of occupies the administration,
communication, organization of work, anaid to decision and can even support a specialized
file or organize an event.
The powers sought
– Control the economy of organizations;
– Master several languages;
– Have negotiation skills;
– Understand the professional environment;
– Be able to work under pressure;
– Demonstrate adaptability and maturity.
– Participate in the organization and management of the company;
– Manage and deal with the flow of information to allow for decision-making
– Ensure the function of relational interface;
– Ensure the accounting and financial management of the company;
– Master the different legal procedures;
– Be courteous, reactive and well organized ;
– Master drafting administrative.
– Assistant of managers;
– Assistant of directors;
– Administrative Assistants;
– Sales assistant;
– Public relations assistant;
– Assistant of human resources;
– Office manager.