FOMIC POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in Cameroon to run programs in the HND, B.Tech/BSc and MBA supervised by the the UNIVERSITY OF BAMENDA and the UNIVERSITY OF BUEA. FOMIC POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY has two institutions FOMIC POLYTECHNIC in Buea and FOMIC HIGHER INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY in Douala both accredited by the following authorisation from the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Authorisation to create FOMIC POLYTECHNIC BUEA : Decision No 12/0638/MINESUP/SG/DDS of Nov. 2012. View Document
- Order to open FOMIC POLYTECHNIC BUEA: Decision No 13/0584/MINESUP of 02 DEC. 2013 View Document
- Authorisation to create and open FOMIC HIGHER INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DOUALA (FHIST): Decision No 20-01224/L/MINESUP/SG/DDES/ESUP/SDA of 17 FEB. 2020. View Document
FOMIC POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY has affiliations with national and international Universities not leaving out certification bodies to run her undergraduate, postgraduate, and certification programs.
- On the 15 of NOV. 2013, the UNIVERSITY OF BAMENDA and FOMIC POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY signed a MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MoU) with an objective to establish a framework for mutual collaboration between both institutions for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the School of Business and the School of Engineering. View Document
- On the 01 of OCT 2012, the Kenyan Accountants and Secretary National Examination Board accredited FOMIC to run certification programs ( CPA, CS, CIFA, CCP, CICCT). View Document
- FOMIC POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY has affiliations with International Universities for exchange and study abroad for undergraduate and postgraduate programs ;
* SAVANA STATE UNIVERSITY( studying abroad and exchange )
* ALMATY UNIVERSITY KAZAKHSTAN ( Awarding MBA, DBA )
* SMC UNIVERSITY SWITZERLAND ( Awarding MBA/MSc, DBA/Ph.D.)